ãäÊÏí ÚÇáãß

ãäÊÏí ÚÇáãß (https://vb.3almc.com/index.php)
-   ãäÊÏì ÇáÚÇáã ÇáÇÓáÇãí (https://vb.3almc.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUSUF61:90 (https://vb.3almc.com/showthread.php?t=16271)

ÇãíÑÉ äÝÓì 08-21-2019 08:41 AM

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUSUF61:90

https://up.3almc.com/uploads/3almc.n...0415981331.png

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal

[12:61]

They said: We will try to win him from his father: that we will surely do.

[12:62]

He said unto his young men: Place their merchandise in their saddlebags, so that they may know it when they go back to their folk, and so will come again.

[12:63]

So when they went back to their father they said: O our father! The measure is denied us, so send with us our brother that we may obtain the measure, surely we will guard him well.

[12:64]

He said: Can I entrust him to you save as I entrusted his brother to you aforetime ? Allah is better at guarding, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.

[12:65]

And when they opened their belongings they discovered that their merchandise had been returned to them. They said: O our father! What (more) can we ask ? Here is our merchandise returned to us. We shall get provision for our folk and guard our brother, and we shall have the extra measure of a camel (load). This (that we bring now) is a light measure.

[12:66]

He said: I will not send him with you till ye give me an undertaking in the name of Allah that ye will bring him back to me, unless ye are surrounded. And when they gave him their undertaking he said: Allah is the Warden over what we say.

[12:67]

And he said: O my sons! Go not in by one gate; go in by different gates. I can naught avail you as against Allah. Lo! the decision rests with Allah only. In Him do I put my trust, and in Him let all the trusting put their trust.

[12:68]

And when they entered in the manner which their father had enjoined, it would have naught availed them as against Allah; it was but a need of Jacob’s soul which he thus satisfied; and lo! he was a lord of knowledge because We had taught him; but most of mankind know not.

[12:69]

And when they went in before Joseph, he took his brother unto him, saying: Lo! I, even I, am thy brother, therefore sorrow not for what they did.

[12:70]

And when he provided them with their provision, he put the drinking-cup in his brother’s saddlebag, and then a crier cried: O camel- riders! Lo! ye are surely thieves!

[12:71]

They cried, coming toward them: What is it ye have lost ?

[12:72]

They said: We have lost the king’s cup, and he who bringeth it shall have a camel-load, and I (said Joseph) am answerable for it.

[12:73]

They said: By Allah, well ye know we came not to do evil in the land, and are no thieves.

[12:74]

They said: And what shall be the penalty for it, if ye prove liars ?

[12:75]

They said: The penalty for it! He in whose bag (the cup) is found, he is the penalty for it. Thus we requite wrong-doers.

[12:76]

Then he (Joseph) began the search with their bags before his brother’s bag, then he produced it from his brother’s bag. Thus did We contrive for Joseph. He could not have taken his brother according to the king’s law unless Allah willed. We raise by grades (of mercy) whom We will, and over every lord of knowledge there is one more knowing.

[12:77]

They said: If he stealeth, a brother of his stole before. But Joseph kept it secret in his soul and revealed it not unto them. He said (within himself): Ye are in worse case, and Allah knoweth best (the truth of) that which ye allege.

[12:78]

They said: O ruler of the land! Lo! he hath a very aged father, so take one of us instead of him. Lo! we behold thee of those who do kindness.

[12:79]

He said: Allah forbid that we should seize save him with whom we found our property; then truly we should be wrong-doers.

[12:80]

So, When they despaired of (moving) him, they conferred together apart. The eldest of them said: Know ye not how your father took an undertaking from you in Allah’s name and how ye failed in the case of Joseph aforetime ? Therefore I shall not go forth from the land until my father giveth leave or Allah judgeth for me. He is the Best of Judges.

[12:81]

Return unto your father and say: O our father! Lo! thy son hath stolen. We testify only to that which we know; we are not guardians of the Unseen.

[12:82]

Ask the township where we were, and the caravan with which we travelled hither. Lo! we speak the truth.

[12:83]

(And when they came unto their father and had spoken thus to him) he said: Nay, but your minds have beguiled you into something. (My course is) comely patience! It may be that Allah will bring them all unto me. Lo! He, only He, is the Knower, the Wise.

[12:84]

And he turned away from them and said: Alas, my grief for Joseph! And his eyes were whitened with the sorrow that he was suppressing.

[12:85]

They said: By Allah, thou wilt never cease remembering Joseph till thy health is ruined or thou art of those who perish!

[12:86]

He said: I expose my distress and anguish only unto Allah, and I know from Allah that which ye know not.

[12:87]

Go, O my sons, and ascertain concerning Joseph and his brother, and despair not of the Spirit of Allah. Lo! none despaireth of the Spirit of Allah save disbelieving folk.

[12:88]

And when they came (again) before him (Joseph) they said: O ruler! Misfortune hath touched us and our folk, and we bring but poor merchandise, so fill for us the measure and be charitable unto us. Lo! Allah will requite the charitable,

[12:89]

He said: Know ye what ye did unto Joseph and his brother in your ignorance ?

[12:90]

They said: Is it indeed thou who art Joseph ? He said: I am Joseph and this is my brother. Allah hath shown us favour. Lo! he who wardeth off (evil) and endureth (findeth favour); for lo! Allah loseth not the wages of the kindly.

https://up.3almc.com/uploads/3almc.n...0415982182.png

ÇáÓÇÚÉ ÇáÂä 05:10 PM.