Warning: Division by zero in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 80
"A woman, along with her two daughters, came to me asking (for charity). S `A’ishah, may Allah be pl - منتدي عالمك
للنساء فقط

منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum مواضيع دينيه ، مواضيع اسلاميه ، مواضيع في الفقه والعقيده ، مواضيع عامه ، مواضيع للدين ، فتاوى دينيه ، فتاوى اسلاميه ، مواضيع اسلاميه منوعه ، مواضيع اسلاميه عامه ، مواضيع المنتدى الاسلامي ، منتدى اسلامي عام منوع ، منتديات اسلاميه ، منتدى اسلاميات ، نصائح دينيه ، فتاوى في الدين ، المنتدى الإسلامي ، منتديات الإسلام ديني

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.3almc.com/showthread.php?t=12439
1814 0
03-15-2019

Icon1765"A woman, along with her two daughters, came to me asking (for charity). S `A’ishah, may Allah be pl

"A woman, along with her two daughters, came to me asking (for charity). S `A’ishah, may Allah be pl
"A woman, along with her two daughters, came to me asking (for charity). S `A’ishah, may Allah be pl
`A’ishah, may allah be pleased with her, reported: "a woman, along with her two daughters, came to me asking (for charity). She found that I had nothing except one date, so I gave it to her. She divided it between her two daughters and ate nothing herself, then she got up and left. The Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, then came in, and I informed him about this and he remarked: 'Whoever is tried by having daughters and he treats them kindly, they will be a screen for him from Hellfire.’"

explanation
A woman, along with her two daughters, entered upon `A’ishah, may allah be pleased with her, and asked for charity because she was poor. `A’ishah, may allah be pleased with her, had nothing but one date, which she gave to her. The woman split it in two halves, gave one half to each of her daughters, and did not eat anything of it. The Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, entered upon `a’ishah and she told him this strange story. He said: "Whoever is tried by having daughters and he treats them kindly, they will be a screen for him from Hellfire." "Tried" here does not refer to an affliction, rather it means "destined", as Allah, the Almighty, says in the Qur’an (what means): {We will test you with bad and good trials, and to Us you will return} [Surat al-Anbiyaa’: 35] So, whoever is destined to have daughters and he is kind to them, they will act as a screen for him from Hellfire on the Day of Judgment. This is because the girl is weak and incapable of earning a living, unlike the man, as Allah, the Almighty, says in the Qur’an (what means): {Men are in charge of women by [right of] what allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth.} [Surat an-Nisaa’: 34]

اظهار التوقيع
توقيع
ساحرة الجنوب

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
"a, (for, allah, along, asking, be, came, charity)., daughters, her, may, me, pl, s, to, two, with, woman, `a’ishah

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Lorsqu’Allah, Le Puissant Le Majestueux, réunira les [Hommes], du premier قمر المنتدى تعليم لغات - loghat 0 03-14-2019 04:33 AM
The believer (man or woman) will continue to be tested with regard to his قمر المنتدى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 03-03-2019 09:12 PM
"رأيت البغدادي بعيني والقتال كان شرسا!".. شهادات جديدة حول محاولة "الانقلاب" داخل "داعش" ساليسيا الاخبار - News 0 02-11-2019 07:07 PM
ترامب "يتغزل" بأردوغان.. و"ينتقم" من "الكلب المسعور" همس الوجود الاخبار - News 2 12-25-2018 03:44 PM
"تحيا مصر" يعلن شروط الالتحاق بـ"مشروع 306"..ويؤكد:نستهدف إقامة 150 موقعا ساليسيا الاخبار - News 1 12-22-2018 06:56 AM

الساعة الآن 08:45 PM.