Warning: Division by zero in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 80
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AR RA'D 31:43 - منتدي عالمك
للنساء فقط

منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum مواضيع دينيه ، مواضيع اسلاميه ، مواضيع في الفقه والعقيده ، مواضيع عامه ، مواضيع للدين ، فتاوى دينيه ، فتاوى اسلاميه ، مواضيع اسلاميه منوعه ، مواضيع اسلاميه عامه ، مواضيع المنتدى الاسلامي ، منتدى اسلامي عام منوع ، منتديات اسلاميه ، منتدى اسلاميات ، نصائح دينيه ، فتاوى في الدين ، المنتدى الإسلامي ، منتديات الإسلام ديني

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.3almc.com/showthread.php?t=16512
2201 0
08-25-2019

Qubanzhuthe Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AR RA'D 31:43

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AR RA'D 31:43
Translation of the Meanings of the holy quran in English
Translation: mamdouk Bickthal
Surat
AR ra'd 31:43

[13:31]
Had it been possible for a Lecture to cause the mountains to move, or the earth to be torn asunder, or the dead to speak, (this Qur’an would have done so). Nay, but Allah’s is the whole command. Do not those who believe know that, had Allah willed, He could have guided all mankind ? As for those who disbelieve, disaster ceaseth not to strike them because of what they do, or it dwelleth near their home until the threat of Allah come to pass. Lo! Allah faileth not to keep the tryst.

[13:32]
And verily messengers (of Allah) were mocked before thee, but long I bore with those who disbelieved. At length I seized them, and how (awful) was My punishment!
[13:33]
Is He Who is aware of the deserts of every soul (as he who is aware of nothing) ? Yet they ascribe unto Allah partners. Say: Name them. Is it that ye would inform Him of something which He knoweth not in the earth ? Or is it but a way of speaking ? Nay but their contrivance is made seeming fair for those who disbelieve and they are kept from the right road. He whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no guide.
[13:34]
For them is torment in the life of the world, and verily the doom of the Hereafter is more painful, and they have no defender from Allah.
[13:35]
A similitude of the Garden which is promised unto those who keep their duty (to Allah): Underneath it rivers flow; its food is everlasting, and its shade; this is the reward of those who keep their duty, while the reward of disbelievers is the Fire.
[13:36]
Those unto whom We gave the Scripture rejoice in that which is revealed unto thee. And of the clans there are who deny some of it. Say: I am commanded only that I serve Allah and ascribe unto Him no partner. Unto Him I cry, and unto Him is my return.
[13:37]
Thus have We revealed it, a decisive utterance in Arabic; and if thou shouldst follow their desires after that which hath come unto thee of knowledge, then truly wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting friend nor defender.
[13:38]
And verily We sent messengers (to mankind) before thee, and We appointed for them wives and offspring, and it was not (given) to any messenger that he should bring a portent save by Allah’s leave. For everything there is a time prescribed.
[13:39]
Allah effaceth what He will, and establisheth (what He will), and with Him is the source of ordinance.
[13:40]
Whether We let thee see something of that which We have promised them, or make thee die (before its happening), thine is but conveyance (of the message). Ours the reckoning.
[13:41]
See they not how we aim to the land, reducing it of its outlying parts ? (When) Allah doometh there is none that can postpone His doom, and He is swift at reckoning.
[13:42]
Those who were before them plotted; but all plotting is Allah’s. He knoweth that which each soul earneth. the disbelievers will come to know for whom will be the sequel of the (heavenly) Home.
[13:43]
They who disbelieve say: Thou art no messenger (of Allah). Say: Allah, and whosoever hath knowledge of the Scripture, is sufficient witness between me and you.

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
31:43, ar, bickthal, english, holy, in, mamdouk, quran, ra'd, surat, the, translation:

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AR RA' همسة حنين منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-22-2019 10:22 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM1: قمر المنتدى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-11-2019 07:14 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH 3 ساحرة الجنوب منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-08-2019 11:23 AM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH موجوع قلبى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-06-2019 12:49 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 161: همسة حنين منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-04-2019 04:57 PM

الساعة الآن 07:16 PM.