Warning: Division by zero in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 80
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat YUSUF 1: 30 - منتدي عالمك
للنساء فقط

منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum مواضيع دينيه ، مواضيع اسلاميه ، مواضيع في الفقه والعقيده ، مواضيع عامه ، مواضيع للدين ، فتاوى دينيه ، فتاوى اسلاميه ، مواضيع اسلاميه منوعه ، مواضيع اسلاميه عامه ، مواضيع المنتدى الاسلامي ، منتدى اسلامي عام منوع ، منتديات اسلاميه ، منتدى اسلاميات ، نصائح دينيه ، فتاوى في الدين ، المنتدى الإسلامي ، منتديات الإسلام ديني

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.3almc.com/showthread.php?t=16159
2498 0
08-17-2019

130003the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat YUSUF 1: 30

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat YUSUF 1: 30

Translation of the Meanings of the holy quran in English
Translation: mamdouk Bickthal
SuratYUSUF 1: 30

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

[12:1]
Alif. Lam. Ra. These are verse of the Scripture that maketh plain.
[12:2]
Lo! We have revealed it, a Lecture in Arabic, that ye may understand.
[12:3]

We narrate unto thee (Muhammad) the best of narratives in that We have inspired in thee this Qur’an, though aforetime thou wast of the heedless.
[12:4]
When Joseph said unto his father: O my father! Lo! I saw in a dream eleven planets and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves unto me.
[12:5]
He said: O my dear son! Tell not thy brethren of thy vision, lest they plot a plot against thee. Lo! Satan is for man an open foe.
[12:6]
Thus thy Lord will prefer thee and will teach thee the interpretation of events, and will perfect His grace upon thee and upon the family of Jacob as He perfected it upon thy forefathers, Abraham and Isaac. Lo! thy Lord is Knower, Wise.
[12:7]
Verily in Joseph and his brethren are signs (of Allah’s Sovereignty) for the inquiring.
[12:8]
When they said: Verily Joseph and his brother are dearer to our father than we are, many though we be. Lo! our father is in plain aberration.
[12:9]
(One said): Kill Joseph or cast him to some (other) land, so that your father’s favour may be all for you, and (that) ye may afterward be righteous folk.
[12:10]
One among them said: Kill not Joseph but, if ye must be doing, fling him into the depth of the pit; some caravan will find him.
[12:11]
They said: O our father! Why wilt thou not trust us with Joseph, when lo! we are good friends to him ?
[12:12]
Send him with us to-morrow that he may enjoy himself and play. And lo! we shall take good care of him.
[12:13]
He said: Lo! in truth it saddens me that ye should take him with you, and I fear less the wolf devour him while ye are heedless of him.
[12:14]
They said: If the wolf should devour him when we are (so strong) a band, then surely we should have already perished.
[12:15]
Then, when they led him off, and were of one mind that they should place him in the depth of the pit, We inspired in him: Thou wilt tell them of this deed of theirs when they know (thee) not.
[12:16]
And they came weeping to their father in the evening.
[12:17]
Saying: O our father! We went racing one with another, and left Joseph by our things, and the wolf devoured him, and thou believest not our saying even when we speak the truth.
[12:18]
And they came with false blood on his shirt. He said: Nay, but your minds have beguiled you into something. (My course is) comely patience. And Allah it is Whose help is to be sought in that (predicament) which ye describe.
[12:19]
And there came a caravan, and they sent their waterdrawer. He let down his pail (into the pit). He said: Good luck! Here is a youth. And they hid him as a treasure, and Allah was Aware of what they did.
[12:20]
And they sold him for a low price, a number of silver coins; and they attached no value to him.
[12:21]
And he of Egypt who purchased him said unto his wife: Receive him honourably. Perchance he may prove useful to us or we may adopt him as a son. Thus we established Joseph in the land that We might teach him the interpretation of events. And Allah was predominant in His career, but most of mankind know not.
[12:22]
And And when he reached his prime We gave him wisdom and knowledge. Thus We reward the good.
[12:23]
And she, in whose house he was, asked of him an evil act. She bolted the doors and said: Come! He said: I seek refuge in Allah! Lo! he is my lord, who hath treated me honourably. Lo! wrong-doers never prosper.
[12:24]
She verily desired him, and he would have desired her if it had not been that he saw the argument of his Lord. Thus it was, that We might ward off from him evil and lewdness. Lo! he was of Our chosen slaves.
[12:25]
And they raced with one another to the door, and she tore his shirt from behind, and they met her lord and master at the door. She said: What shall be his reward, who wisheth evil to thy folk, save prison or a painful doom ?
[12:26]
(Joseph) said: She it was who asked of me an evil act. And a witness of her own folk testified: If his shirt is torn from before, then she speaketh truth and he is of the liars.
[12:27]
And if his shirt is torn from behind, then she hath lied and he is of the truthful.
[12:28]
So when he saw his shirt torn from behind, he said: Lo! this is of the guile of you women. Lo! the guile of you is very great.
[12:29]
O Joseph! Turn away from this, and thou, (O woman), ask forgiveness for thy sin. Lo! thou art of the faulty.
[12:30]
And women in the city said: the ruler’s wife is asking of her slave-boy an ill-deed. Indeed he has smitten her to the heart with love. We behold her in plain aberration

اظهار التوقيع
توقيع
قمر المنتدى

شكرا مشرفتنا الغاليه بحلم بالفرحة

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
1:, 30, bickthal, english, holy, in, mamdouk, quran, surat, the, translation:, yusuf

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH 3 ساحرة الجنوب منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-08-2019 11:23 AM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH موجوع قلبى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-06-2019 12:49 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 161: همسة حنين منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-04-2019 04:57 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 91:1 اميرة نفسى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-03-2019 12:03 AM
the Holy Quran in English. Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 1:3 همسة حنين منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 06-29-2019 02:45 PM

الساعة الآن 03:19 PM.