Warning: Division by zero in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 80
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL KAHFI 61:90 - منتدي عالمك
للنساء فقط

منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum مواضيع دينيه ، مواضيع اسلاميه ، مواضيع في الفقه والعقيده ، مواضيع عامه ، مواضيع للدين ، فتاوى دينيه ، فتاوى اسلاميه ، مواضيع اسلاميه منوعه ، مواضيع اسلاميه عامه ، مواضيع المنتدى الاسلامي ، منتدى اسلامي عام منوع ، منتديات اسلاميه ، منتدى اسلاميات ، نصائح دينيه ، فتاوى في الدين ، المنتدى الإسلامي ، منتديات الإسلام ديني

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.3almc.com/showthread.php?t=17175
2158 0
09-11-2019

129127the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL KAHFI 61:90

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL KAHFI 61:90
Translation of the Meanings of the holy quran in English
Translation: mamdouk Bickthal
Surat
AL KAHFI
61:90
[18:61]
And when they reached the point where the two met, they forgot their fish, and it took its way into the waters, being free.
[18:62]
And when they had gone further, he said unto his servant: Bring us our breakfast. Verily we have found fatigue in this our journey.
[18:63]
He said: Didst thou see, when we took refuge on the rock, and I forgot the fish - and none but Satan caused me to forget to mention it - it took its way into the waters by a marvel.
[18:64]
He said: This is that which we have been seeking. So they retraced their steps again.
[18:65]
Then found they one of Our slaves, unto whom We had given mercy from Us, and had taught him knowledge from Our presence.
[18:66]
Moses said unto him: May I follow thee, to the end that thou mayst teach me right conduct of that which thou hast been taught ?
[18:67]
He said: Lo! thou canst not bear with me.
[18:68]
How canst thou bear with that whereof thou canst not compass any knowledge ?
[18:69]
He said: Allah willing, thou shalt find me patient and I shall not in aught gainsay thee.
[18:70]
He said: Well, if thou go with me, ask me not concerning aught till I myself make mention of it unto thee.
[18:71]
So they twain set out till, when they were in the ship, he made a hole therein. (Moses) said: Hast thou made a hole therein to drown the folk thereof ? Thou verily hast done a dreadful thing.
[18:72]
He said: Did I not tell thee that thou couldst not bear with me ?
[18:73]
(Moses) said: Be not wroth with me that I forgot, and be not hard upon me for my fault.
[18:74]
So they twain journeyed on till, when they met a lad, he slew him. (Moses) said: What! Hast thou slain an innocent soul who hath slain no man ? Verily thou hast done a horrid thing.
[18:75]
He said: Did I not tell thee that thou couldst not bear with me ?
[18:76]
(Moses) said: If I ask thee after this concerning aught, keep not company with me. Thou hast received an excuse from me.
[18:77]
So they twain journeyed on till, when they came unto the folk of a certain township, they asked its folk for food, but they refused to make them guests. And they found therein a wall upon the point of falling into ruin, and he repaired it. (Moses) said: If thou hadst wished, thou couldst have taken payment for it.
[18:78]
He said: This is the parting between thee and me! I will announce unto thee the interpretation of that thou couldst not bear with patience.
[18:79]
As for the ship, it belonged to poor people working on the river, and I wished to mar it, for there was a king behind them who is taking every ship by force.
[18:80]
And as for the lad, his parents were believers and we feared lest he should oppress them by rebellion and disbelief.
[18:81]
And we intended that their Lord should change him for them for one better in purity and nearer to mercy.
[18:82]
And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure belonging to them, and their father had been righteous, and thy Lord intended that they should come to their full strength and should bring forth their treasure as a mercy from their Lord; and I did it not upon my own command. Such is the interpretation of that wherewith thou couldst not bear.
[18:83]
They will ask thee of Dhu’l-Qarneyn. Say: I shall recite unto you a remembrance of him.
[18:84]
Lo! We made him strong in the land and gave him unto every thing a road.
[18:85]
And he followed a road
[18:86]
Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu’l- Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness.
[18:87]
He said: As for him who doeth wrong, we shall punish him, and then he will be brought back unto his Lord, Who will punish him with awful punishment!
[18:88]
But as for him who believeth and doeth right, good will be his reward, and We shall speak unto him a mild command.
[18:89]
Then he followed a road
[18:90]
Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter therefrom

اظهار التوقيع
توقيع
موجوع قلبى

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
61:90, al, bickthal, english, holy, in, kahfi, mamdouk, quran, surat, the, translation:

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL KAHFI قمر المنتدى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 09-10-2019 10:17 PM
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL ISRA قمر المنتدى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 09-08-2019 08:25 PM
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL ISRA موجوع قلبى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 09-08-2019 01:13 AM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AR RA'D 31:43 اميرة نفسى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-25-2019 07:46 PM
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AR RA' همسة حنين منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-22-2019 10:22 PM

الساعة الآن 08:12 PM.