Warning: Division by zero in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 80
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL KAHFI - منتدي عالمك
للنساء فقط

منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum مواضيع دينيه ، مواضيع اسلاميه ، مواضيع في الفقه والعقيده ، مواضيع عامه ، مواضيع للدين ، فتاوى دينيه ، فتاوى اسلاميه ، مواضيع اسلاميه منوعه ، مواضيع اسلاميه عامه ، مواضيع المنتدى الاسلامي ، منتدى اسلامي عام منوع ، منتديات اسلاميه ، منتدى اسلاميات ، نصائح دينيه ، فتاوى في الدين ، المنتدى الإسلامي ، منتديات الإسلام ديني

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.3almc.com/showthread.php?t=17150
2269 0
09-10-2019

1990 1164038134Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL KAHFI

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL KAHFI
Translation of the meanings of the holy quran in english Translation: mamdouk bickthal suratal kahfi Surat
AL KAHFI
31:60
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAL KAHFI
[18:31]
As for such, theirs will be Gardens of Eden, wherein rivers flow beneath them; therein they will be given armlets of gold and will wear green robes of finest silk and gold embroidery, reclining upon throne therein. Blest the reward, and fair the resting-place!
[18:32]
Coin for them a similitude: Two men, unto one of whom We had assigned two gardens of grapes, and We had surrounded both with date-palms and had put between them tillage.
[18:33]
Each of the gardens gave its fruit and withheld naught thereof. And We caused a river to gush forth therein.
[18:34]
And he had fruit. And he said unto his comrade, when he spake with him: I am more than thee in wealth, and stronger in respect of men.
[18:35]
And he went into his garden, while he (thus) wronged himself. He said: I think not that all this will ever perish.
[18:36]
I think not that the Hour will ever come, and if indeed I am brought back unto my Lord I surely shall find better than this as a resort.
[18:37]
His comrade, when he (thus) spake with him, exclaimed: Disbelievest thou in Him Who created thee of dust, then of a drop (of seed), and then fashioned thee a man ?
[18:38]
But He is Allah, my Lord, and I ascribe unto my Lord no partner.
[18:39]
If only, when thou enteredst thy garden, thou hadst said: That which Allah willeth (will come to pass)! There is no strength save in Allah! Though thou seest me as less than thee in wealth and children,
[18:40]
Yet it may be that my Lord will give me better than thy garden, and will send on it a bolt from heaven, and some morning it will be a smooth hillside,

[18:41]
Or some morning the water thereof will be lost in the earth so that thou canst not make search for it.
[18:42]
And his fruit was beset (with destruction). Then began he to wring his hands for all that he had spent upon it, when (now) it was all ruined on its trellises, and to say: Would that I had ascribed no partner to my Lord!
[18:43]
And he had no troop of men to help him as against Allah, nor could he save himself.
[18:44]
In this case is protection only from Allah, the True, He is Best for reward, and best for consequence.
[18:45]
And coin for them the similitude of the life of the world as water which We send down from the sky, and the vegetation of the earth mingleth with it and then becometh dry twigs that the winds scatter. Allah is able to do all things.

[18:46]
Wealth and children are an ornament of the life of the world. But the good deeds which endure are better in thy Lord’s sight for reward, and better in respect of hope.
[18:47]
And (bethink you of) the Day when we remove the hills and ye see the earth emerging, and We gather them together so as to leave not one of them behind.
[18:48]
And they are set before thy Lord in ranks (and it is said unto them): Now verily have ye come unto Us as We created you at the first. But ye thought that We had set no tryst for you.
[18:49]
And the Book is placed, and thou seest the guilty fearful of that which is therein, and they say: What kind of a Book is this that leaveth not a small thing nor a great thing but hath counted it! And they find all that they did confronting them, and thy Lord wrongeth no-one.
[18:50]
And (remember) when We said unto the angels: Fall prostrate before Adam, and they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He was of the jinn, so he rebelled against his Lord’s command. Will ye choose him and his seed for your protecting friends instead of Me, when they are an enemy unto you ? Calamitous is the exchange for evil-doers.
[18:51]
I made them not to witness the creation of the heavens and the earth, nor their own creation; nor choose I misleaders for (My) helpers.
[18:52]
And (be mindful of) the Day when He will say: Call those partners of Mine whom ye pretended. Then they will cry unto them, but they will not hear their prayer, and We shall set a gulf of doom between them.
[18:53]
And the guilty behold the Fire and know that they are about to fall therein, and they find no way of escape thence.
[18:54]
And verily We have displayed for mankind in this Qur’an all manner of similitudes, but man is more than anything contentious.
[18:55]
And naught hindereth mankind from believing when the guidance cometh unto them, and from asking forgiveness of their Lord unless (it be that they wish) that the judgment of the men of old should come upon them or (that) they should be confronted with the Doom.
[18:56]
We send not the messengers save as bearers of good news and warners. Those who disbelieve contend with falsehood in order to refute the Truth thereby. And they take Our revelations and that wherewith they are threatened as a jest.
[18:57]
And who doth greater wrong than he who hath been reminded of the revelations of his Lord, yet turneth away from them and forgetteth what his hands send forward (to the Judgment) ? Lo! on their hearts We have placed coverings so that they understand not, and in their ears a deafness. And though thou call them to the guidance, in that case they can never be led aright.
[18:58]
Thy Lord is the Forgiver, Full of Mercy. If He took them to task (now) for what they earn, He would hasten on the doom for them; but theirs is an appointed term from which they will find no escape.
[18:59]
And (all) those townships! We destroyed them when they did wrong, and We appointed a fixed time for their destruction.
[18:60]
And when Moses said unto his servant: I will not give up until I reach the point where the two rivers meet, though I march on for ages

اظهار التوقيع
توقيع
قمر المنتدى

شكرا مشرفتنا الغاليه بحلم بالفرحة

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
bickthal, english, holy, in, kahfi, mamdouk, meanings, of, quran, suratal, the, translation, translation:

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL KAHF همسة حنين منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 09-10-2019 01:27 AM
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL ISRA موجوع قلبى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 09-08-2019 01:13 AM
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AR RA' همسة حنين منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-22-2019 10:22 PM
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 31 ساحرة الجنوب منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-14-2019 05:35 AM
Translation of the Meanings of the holy quran in English Translation: mamdouk Bickthal SuratAT ta همسة حنين منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-02-2019 07:52 PM

الساعة الآن 03:03 PM.