Warning: Division by zero in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 80
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 31 - منتدي عالمك
للنساء فقط

منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum مواضيع دينيه ، مواضيع اسلاميه ، مواضيع في الفقه والعقيده ، مواضيع عامه ، مواضيع للدين ، فتاوى دينيه ، فتاوى اسلاميه ، مواضيع اسلاميه منوعه ، مواضيع اسلاميه عامه ، مواضيع المنتدى الاسلامي ، منتدى اسلامي عام منوع ، منتديات اسلاميه ، منتدى اسلاميات ، نصائح دينيه ، فتاوى في الدين ، المنتدى الإسلامي ، منتديات الإسلام ديني

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.3almc.com/showthread.php?t=16061
2213 0
08-14-2019

TumTranslation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 31

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 31

[11:31]
I say not unto you: "I have the treasures of Allah" nor "I have knowledge of the Unseen," nor say I: "Lo! I am an angel!" Nor say I unto those whom your eyes scorn that Allah will not give them good - Allah knoweth best what is in their hearts - Lo! then indeed I should be of the wrong-doers.
[11:32]
They said: O Noah! Thou hast disputed with us and multiplied disputation with us; now bring upon us that wherewith thou threatenest us, if thou art of the truthful.
[11:33]
He said: Only Allah will bring it upon you if He will, and ye can by no means escape.
[11:34]
My counsel will not profit you if I were minded to advise you, if Allah’s will is to keep you astray. He is your Lord and unto Him ye will be brought back.
[11:35]
Or say they (again): He hath invented it ? Say: If I have invented it, upon me be my crimes, but I am innocent of (all) that ye commit.
[11:36]
And it was inspired in Noah, (saying): No-one of thy folk will believe save him who hath believed already. Be not distressed because of what they do.
[11:37]
Build the ship under Our eyes and by Our inspiration, and speak not unto Me on behalf of those who do wrong. Lo! they will be drowned.
[11:38]
And he was building the ship, and every time that chieftains of his people passed him, they made mock of him. He said: Though ye make mock of Us, yet We mock at you even as ye mock;
[11:39]
And ye shall know to whom a punishment that will confound him cometh, and upon whom a lasting doom will fall.
[11:40]
(Thus it was) till, when Our commandment came to pass and the oven gushed forth water, We said: Load therein two of every kind, a pair (the male and female), and thy household, save him against whom the word hath gone forth already, and those who believe. And but a few were they who believed with him.
[11:41]
And he said: Embark therein! in the name of Allah be its course and its mooring. Lo! my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful.
[11:42]
And it sailed with them amid waves like mountains, and Noah cried unto his son - and he was standing aloof - O my son! Come ride with us, and be not with the disbelievers.
[11:43]
He said: I shall betake me to some mountain that will save me from the water. (Noah) said: This day there is none that saveth from the commandment of Allah save him on whom He hath had mercy. And the wave came in between them, so he was among the drowned.
[11:44]
And it was said: O earth! Swallow thy water and, O sky! be cleared of clouds! And the water was made to subside. And the commandment was fulfilled. And it (the ship) came to rest upon (the mount) Al-Judi and it was said: A far removal for wrongdoing folk!
[11:45]
And Noah cried unto his Lord and said: My Lord! Lo! my son is of my household! Surely Thy promise is the truth and Thou are the Most Just of Judges.
[11:46]
He said: O Noah! Lo! he is not of thy household; lo! he is of evil conduct, so ask not of Me that whereof thou hast no knowledge. I admonish thee lest thou be among the ignorant.
[11:47]
He said: My Lord! Lo! in Thee do I seek refuge (from the sin) that I should ask of Thee that whereof I have no knowledge. Unless Thou forgive me and have mercy on me I shall be among the lost.
[11:48]
It was said (unto him): O Noah! Go thou down (from the mountain) with peace from Us and blessings upon thee and some nations (that will spring) from those with thee. (There will be other) nations unto whom We shall give enjoyment a long while and then a painful doom from Us will overtake them.
[11:49]
This is of the tidings of the Unseen which We inspire in thee (Muhammad). Thou thyself knewest it not, nor did thy folk (know it) before this. Then have patience. Lo! the sequel is for those who ward off (evil).
[11:50]
And unto (the tribe of) A’ad (We sent) their brother, Hud. He said: O my people! Serve Allah! Ye have no other God save Him. Lo! ye do but invent.
[11:51]
O my people! I ask of you no reward for it. Lo! my reward is the concern only of Him Who made me. Have ye then no sense ?
[11:52]
And, O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord, then turn unto Him repentant; He will cause the sky to rain abundance on you and will add unto you strength to your strength. Turn not away, guilty!
[11:53]
They said: O Hud! Thou hast brought us no clear proof and we are not going to forsake our gods on thy (mere) saying, and we are not believers in thee.
[11:54]
We say naught save that one of our gods hath possessed thee in an evil way. He said: I call Allah to witness, and do ye (too) bear witness, that I am innocent of (all) that ye ascribe as partners (to Allah)
[11:55]
Beside Him. So (try to) circumvent me, all of you, give me no respite.
[11:56]
Lo! I have put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Not an animal but He doth grasp it by the forelock! Lo! my Lord is on a straight path.
[11:57]
And if ye turn away, still I have conveyed unto you that wherewith I was sent unto you, and my Lord will set in place of you a folk other than you. Ye cannot injure Him at all. Lo! my Lord is Guardian over all things.
[11:58]
And when Our commandment came to pass We saved Hud and those who believed with him by a mercy from Us; We saved them from a harsh doom.
[11:59]
And such were A’ad. They denied the revelations of their Lord and flouted His messengers and followed the command of every froward potentate.
[11:60]
And a curse was made to follow them in the world and on the Day of Resurrection. Lo! A’ad disbelieved in their Lord. A far removal for A’ad, the folk of Hud!

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 31

اظهار التوقيع
توقيع
ساحرة الجنوب

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
31, bickthal, english, holy, in, mamdouk, meanings, of, quran, surathûd, the, translation, translation:

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 31:60 ساحرة الشرق منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-08-2019 08:17 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 1:30 قمر المنتدى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-07-2019 09:16 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 91:109 ساحرة الشرق القرآن الكريم 0 08-07-2019 02:30 AM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 61:90 قمر الزمان منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-05-2019 07:37 PM
Translation of the Meanings of the holy quran in English Translation: mamdouk Bickthal SuratAT ta همسة حنين منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-02-2019 07:52 PM

الساعة الآن 10:37 PM.