Warning: Division by zero in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 80

Warning: Division by zero in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 80
رسائل سنة جديدة سعيدة Happy New Year 2019 بالانجليزي ,مسجات راس السنة - منتدي عالمك
للنساء فقط

رسائل وتوبيكات للموبايل SMS

ارسال رسائل مجانية للموبايل بدون تسجيل,رسائل حب و اصدقاء للموبايل sms رومانسية جديدة,رسائل اسلامية للموبايل ,توبيكات جديدة,اجمل hgj,fd;hj ,j,fd;hj ,j,fd,رسائل حب قصيرة للجوال,مسجات قصيرة,مسجات sms حلوة للجوال ,رسائل روعة حديثة للجوال ,مسجات,حلوة,حديثة,روعة,رسائل مسجات sms حلوة للجوال ,رسائل روعة حديثة للجوال

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.3almc.com/showthread.php?t=9569
2752 1
12-28-2018

افتراضيرسائل سنة جديدة سعيدة Happy New Year 2019 بالانجليزي ,مسجات راس السنة

رسائل سنة جديدة سعيدة Happy New Year 2019 بالانجليزي ,مسجات راس السنة

When you are lonely,

I wish you Love!

When you are down,

I wish you Joy!

When you r troubled,

I wish you Peace!

When things seem empty,

I wish you Hope!

And I wish you Too….

Have A happy new Year!

As 2014 leaves,

My Pray To God Only For You..

may it take away with

it all your sorrows & all worries.

And As 2015 arrives,

may it bring with

yu unadulterated..

happiness & prosperity.

Haye
Mothing|

I’m just wishing

you & your Family

Have a…….

BLESSED PEACEFUL

healthy<><>

wealth<><>

happy<><>

funny<><>

colorful <><>

shining<><>

year <><>

Happy new Year

Good Resolutions Are Simply Checks

That Men Draw On A Bank

Where They Have No Account.

Have A happy new Year My Dear.

What A Grand Thing To Be Loved!

What A Grander Thing Still,To Love!

Like To Spend Time With you,

I Am Completely In Love With You,

you Mean A Lot To Me,

I Wish you The Very Best With A,

Year Full Of Happiness,

And Hope Love, Joy, Peace,

May Follow On Every Day The Whole

New Year Through.

New Year Greetings Message 2015 will be added many more on upcoming days, so kindly stay tuned with us !!!

• This Is The Month Of Candies,Cakes,Coolness,Snows,X ‘Mas Songs,X’Mas Sandals…So Enjoy The Every Moment With Peace & Happiness…Merry Christmas
  • I wish you Lovely X-mas,I wish you Favorable,I wish you Enjoyable, I wish you Merry X-Mas
  • A silent night a star above a blessed gift of hope and love A blessed Christmas to you
  • May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year. Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas
  • Lets welcome the Year which is fresh
  • Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care. Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings. It is the time to breathe the magic in the air. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas My Friend

• on the off chance that you can’t fly then run, on the off chance that you can’t run then walk, on the off chance that you can’t walk then slither, yet whatever you do you need to guarantee that you are pushing ahead. That is the manner by which you going to have a fruitful new Year
  • A fantasy noted down with a date turns into an objective. An objective partitioned into ascertained strides turns into an arrangement. An arrangement bolstered by activities makes your fantasies work out as expected. So this new Year, take your fantasies travel the distance to their goal and make them a reality
  • Hope you scatter joy and happiness wherever you go all 365 days of the upcoming Year and get the same in return. happy new Year to you
  • This new year, view the world with a positive outlook, speak your heart out with confidence, listen to others as well as your inner voice and you will be on the correct road in the correct direction

• Receive my simple gift of LOVE Wrapped with SINCERITY Tied with CARE & Sealed with BLESSINGS 2 Keep u happy & SAFE all the life long. Merry Christmas and happy new YEAR
  • May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. happy Christmas
  • On this Christmas, remember, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. So be joyful and make others joyful too! Merry Christmas!
  • Christmas is a state of mind when you cherish peace and goodwill. The real spirit of Christmas is to have mercy, love and faith
    • Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart
    • Christmas is the day to tell your loved ones what they mean to you. How could I miss this opportunity to pass all my love to the most loved of the lot! I love you. Have a Merry Christmas
    • Can I keep you forever? You are the Christmas present that I never want to lose. Merry Christmas my beloved
    • May Almighty God Shower You With His Love During This Christmas And Meet All Your Needs And Elevate You Higher

اظهار التوقيع
توقيع
ام يوسف
[CENTER][url=https://up.3almik.com/][img]https://up.3almik.com/uploads/3almik.com_13_18_153687871166731.gif[/img][/url]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][URL="https://up.3almc.com/"][IMG]https://up.3almc.com/uploads/3almc.net_2018_2_152309579278551.gif[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

03-13-2019

افتراضيرد: رسائل سنة جديدة سعيدة Happy New Year 2019 بالانجليزي ,مسجات راس السنة

رسائل حلوه اوي
ميرسي يا جميل

اظهار التوقيع
توقيع
بنت الصعيد
"رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ"

[/URL]

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
2019, مسجات, السنة, بالانجليزي, happy, جديدة, راس, new, رسائل, سعيدة, سنة, year

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
رسائل تهنئة رأس السنة الميلادية الجديدة 2019مسجات Happy New Year ام يوسف رسائل وتوبيكات للموبايل SMS 1 03-13-2019 07:06 PM
اجمل رسائل تهنئة بمناسبة رأس السنة الميلادية 2019,مسجات تهاني عيد الميلاد,رسائل sms السنة الجديدة ام يوسف رسائل وتوبيكات للموبايل SMS 1 03-13-2019 07:06 PM
مسجات تهنئة رأس السنة الميلادية 2019,أجمل رسائل 2019,مسجات رأس السنة 2019,رسائل اعياد الكريسماس قمر المنتدى رسائل وتوبيكات للموبايل SMS 3 03-13-2019 07:06 PM
رسائل بالانجليزي قصيرة للاصدقاء،رسائل حب بالانجليزي انستقرام،اجمل مسجات انجليزيه للجوال وردة رسائل وتوبيكات للموبايل SMS 1 03-13-2019 07:06 PM
صور راس السنة 2018،Happy New Year،اجمل الصور للعام الجديد،صور سنة 2018 ساليسيا صور تهنئة بالمناسبات 1 04-05-2018 07:23 PM

الساعة الآن 02:47 PM.